Monday, June 4, 2012

stuff i love: miss plunkett accessories

I've had a lot of inquiries about the sweet necklace in the bag on this post. 


Here it is on my Ella Bella. She's super girly-girl and loves it as much as I do.




And up close. It's from Miss Plunkett Boutique. The cool thing is, it's interchangeable. The center of the flower unscrews and I can add different flowers to coordinate with all of Ella's outfits. Nice, huh? I purchased it at The Queen Bee Market in Utah a couple of months ago. The price was very reasonable.

My friend, Marci, purchased a longer set for herself in peachy-pinks to use as a corsage at her daughter's upcoming wedding. The entire event is very vintage and the necklace with be perfect.

There's a darling video on the website that shows how the accessories work. Check out the little bracelet that matches this necklace. Love it!

(Ella's top and skirt are both from Land's End.)

No comments:

Post a Comment